Sunday, February 24, 2013

LCG Loses Two Canadian TV Stations, Another May Soon Go

Banned by HWA has revealed that Meredith's LCG has lost two Canadian TV stations and may soon lose their number one station in Canada as well.

Because of this Meredith called for a church wide fast on February 23 in a desperate attempt to get more money from LCG members.

I am glad that LCG has lost the ability to lure more people into the grasp through those TV stations. I was deceived by Meredith, Ames, John Ogwyn and Co. after watching their TV show on a local TV station in early 2000. It was not until 2008 that I finally woke up and realized they had lied to me. HWA was not an accurate forecaster of events as they claimed. They never discussed HWA's false prediction that Jesus Christ would return in 1975 in any of their writings.

Meredith, Ames, John Ogwyn and the other leaders of LCG deceived me.

That is why I started this blog in the hope of helping people to stay away from the deceiving influence of these deceptive scoundrels.

But on the other hand I am quite saddened to hear that cult leader Dave Pack has acquired one of LCG's TV slots. Pack's cult, the so-called Restored Church of God, is even more authoritarian and dictatorial than Meredith's LCG. At least women are allowed to wear makeup in LCG. Pack continues to impose HWA's makeup ban upon church members. I think it would be even worse to fall under Pack's influence than Meredith's.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry about Pack. He will be broke soon enough.

    ReplyDelete