Saturday, May 27, 2017

Painful Truth Celebrates Twentieth Anniversary

This is the 2100th post for the Living Armstrongism blog. I wish to thank you, the readers, for inspiring me to carry on with this blog.

***

Recently The Painful Truth has commemorated its twentieth anniversary. Without question The Painful Truth has helped many people to wake up from the indoctrination of Armstrongism.

This includes myself. I will never forget how it was that I read "A Treasury of Famous Prophecies," an article from the first issue of Ambassador Report (June 1976) which is hosted on The Painful Truth, and that was the moment I finally woke up and realized that I did not have to listen to what HWA and his imitators in the COGs had to say. God is not with them. There is no need to fear their dire proclamations.

No comments:

Post a Comment