Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dave Pack's Special Announcement

Dave Pack is taking an extremely long time to say what we all know already. His "Special Announcements" currently run at about 75,337 words in 97 pages at default 10 point font.

He could just say his message in less than a page. What he is saying is obvious to any one paying attention.

Therefore I have drafted what his "Special Announcement" is in essence in the hope that he will not use so many words to say simple things in the future.

Here it is:
I am the only man through whom God is working through on Earth.

You can only contact God through me.

Herbert W. Armstrong was God's end time Elijah and I am the man God appointed to lead God's Church afterwards.

To any one in any other COG:

If you do not join my church and obey me and pay me three tithes and offerings, you will go to the lake of fire.

You must leave your COG and join my church or else you will go to the lake of fire.

To convince you to do so and pay me three tithes God has revealed to me that three leaders within the other COGs will soon die and on August 30, 2013, the COGs will be reunified under my divinely ordained rule.

To convince you to join me and my church and pay me three tithes God has also revealed to me that my role as leader of God's Church was prophesied in the Book of Haggai and other Psalms and books within the Bible, some dating back three thousand years.

To convince you to join me and my church and pay me three tithes God has revealed to me in the Bible that I am a type of Joshua the priest. 
If you do not believe me you are accursed of God, unless you change your mind and believe what I say, join my church and pay me three tithes and offerings.
You have been warned.

You must make your choice and the only choice worth taking is to join my church and pay me three tithes and offerings or else you will go to the lake of fire.

There it is. That is why he has been saying all this time.

You do not need to use so many words, Dave Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment