Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Encounter with an ex-Armstrongite

One day I was reading conversion stories of how some people converted to Christianity from Islam.

This web page use to have some accounts of people converting to Islam. They are not there any more. Last time I checked those stories all lead to broken links. But when I first went there they were working.

In one of those stories a lady mentioned encountering Armstrongites. She said she thought that belief system was very logical. She referred to them as "Church of God" if memory serves correctly. In my brainwashed state I saw that statement as further confirming my decision to embrace Armstrongism, even though she had since rejected it and now embraced Islam.

My brainwashed state completely ignored and overlooked the many irrationalities of Arstrongism, like how it illegitimately changed the observance of the Feast of Tabernacles and its many false prophecies.

Armstrongism is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment