Friday, September 6, 2013

HWA's 1955 Sermon on Makeup

Here's a sermon HWA gave in which, I assume, he condemns makeup and forbids women from wearing it.

Church Government & Make Up (FOT Oct 7,1955)- Herbert W Armstrong.

I am in no mood to listen to such women hating drivel at the moment, but if anyone finds this useful I present it here.

HWA used his makeup ban to purge WCG members for his convenience and get more money by making WCG members to not spend money on makeup.

I remember once hearing a female radio announcer say women tended to spend more money then men because of two reasons: 1) they buy makeup, 2) they visit doctors more than men. I do not believe it is coincidence that HWA banned these two things for his followers. He was trying to get more money from his followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment