Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Read John Tuit's The Truth Shall Make You Free

What a book! Everyone involved in any COG, now or previously, must read this book! It is astounding.

I so wish I had read this book when I first learned where I could read it back in April 2010.

You can read the whole book at Keith Hunt's website. It is also interspersed with comments by Keith Hunt.

For those who do not know Keith Hunt was a member of WCG who left during the turmoil of the 1970s. He continues to teach many of HWA's doctrines, but he is well aware of HWA's severe moral failings.

You can also read most of it at Banned by HWA.

There will be more about this.

But for now here's the best film trailer I have seen in a very long time. I found it unexpectedly relevant for what I was reading. It is for the latest Superman movie, Man of Steel. I cannot wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment