Monday, July 11, 2016

Letter to LCG from Papua New Guinea

The latest issue of LCG's recruitment magazine (which was recently discussed in Ambassador Watch) contains one letter from Papua New Guinea.
I am a Christian who has a great interest in listening to the world news concerning the Middle East crisis and also, reading Bible prophecies in the Book of Daniel and Revelation. I was given a booklet to read by a friend of mine entitled The Middle East in Prophecy. I was very pleased to get it and to read it. I found the book to be of great value because I have learned a lot of great and mighty truths I have not known before. Your book has given me new hope and truth. Thank you and may our good Lord bless Tomorrow’s World richly and in fullness.
As if the people there didn't have enough to deal with already. If only this person knew the problems with Armstrongism.

No comments:

Post a Comment